A not-for-profit association serving more than 10,000 information management professionals in the United States, Canada, and over 30 other nations. ARMA International members include records and information managers, archivists, corporate librarians, imaging specialists, legal professionals, knowledge managers, consultants, and educators.
We, ARMA International, believe . . .
- That our members come first in everything we do
- In respecting each other as equals
- In affording members and staff the opportunity for professional development
- In actively soliciting and welcoming input from others
- That individual contributions are both valued and recognized
- In recognizing members and staff as partners on our team
- In providing the right information to all requests at the right time
- In doing business with respect, integrity, and professionalism
- In the power of sharing what we know